Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Finding the Allspark....

This. is. my....FIRST BLOG EVER! Yay! There will probably be lots of bad craft- related jokes, and failed attempts at humor; there will more than likely be way too many pictures used in an attempt to explain how I did something (I'm a visual person, and I tend to assume others are too), and there will most definitely be blogs about something created purely out of necessity. I do have a few crafts that I've already completed recently, or that I'm almost done with, but I will have to get around to posting those later.

Also, can I just say, coming into this, picking a blog title was seamingly (get it? get it?!?) easy, but boy! Was I wrong!  My best friend and I spent at LEAST a good thirty minutes throwing names back and forth and googling them to see if they were already taken. Lucky for me...I'm a nerd. :) Craftimus Prime, FTW!

Oh oh! And you'll get to see who I am eventually. But for now, I'm a 2000 BMW 323i. :D
Kidding. But I am a junior in college, living in a house- without my parents- for the first time in my life. There's a lot of crafting done out of necessity here.

But, alas, I have blogged on long enough, and you are surely bored. So until I get a chance to put my latest stuff up, gnight!

- Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment